he straight up just WALKED through that shit
this is possibly the best play I have ever seen before in my life.
best play ever.
I have to reblog this again. I laughed for like ten mins in class about it.
The other team is so confused by him walking it takes them a minute to react thats brilliant
A group of young black men were filming at a Houston Walmart near the front entrance, when a cop who can be seen standing nearby at the beginning of the footage suddenly approached them and asked them for ID
One of the men said that he did not have to show his ID, which prompted the officer to draw his Taser and walk towards him. Another member of the group put his arm out towards the Taser-wielding officer out of fear that his friend might be tazed, which prompted the officer to push his hand away in anger and accused him of “resisting.”
One man can be heard saying, “Don’t taze me sir, don’t taze me sir!”
The cop threatens to call for an unit after another member of the group can be heard saying, “We know our rights. We know the Constitution, sir. We know the Constitution. Do I sound illiterate?”
“You know what, I’m calling for a unit right now,” the officer replies. “We’ll see how well you know the Constitution.”
“What’s the– What’s the unit gonna do, take me to jail for knowing the Constitution?” the man responds. “For standing for my freedom?”
As the video ends, another member of the group explains to the cop that he is a dialysis patient and could have been killed had he been tazed.
Please give the video below a watch and see if you think the cop’s action was justified and what laws the group might have broken by filming in a Walmart parking lot.
Fuck that cop
That guy is a fucking hero for standing up to that cop.
"you put your hand up to stop me from what I’m doing"
Apparently blocking an incoming fist is impeding an officer.
- Microsoft helped the NSA to circumvent its encryption to address concerns that the agency would be unable to intercept web chats on the new Outlook.com portal;
- The agency already had pre-encryption stage access to email on Outlook.com, including Hotmail;
- The company worked with the FBI this year to allow the NSA easier access via PRISM to its cloud storage service SkyDrive, which now has more than 250 million users worldwide;
- Microsoft also worked with the FBI’s Data Intercept Unit to “understand” potential issues with a feature in Outlook.com that allows users to create email aliases;
- In July last year, nine months after Microsoft bought Skype, the NSA boasted that a new capability had tripled the amount of Skype video calls being collected through Prism;
- This fall Microsoft will release Kinect for it Xbox One console allowing Mircosoft to directly collect data directly from users homes.
- Material collected through Prism is routinely shared with the FBI and CIA, with one NSA document describing the program as a “team sport”.
Statism: Caging The Innocent
I made this for all of you. I know I’ve been off tumblr for awhile but, this seemed like it would be perfect for Tumblr. Love you all my delicious followers
_Libertea Visit me now on www.facebook.com/DantheManFaubion
Members of the Red Warriors, an antifascist gang in France, 1985. Red Warriors used violent force to remove Neo Nazi gangs from France and provide safe spaces for immigrants during the rise of white nationalism and an outbreak of violent crime against people of colour. They formed a squat called “L.U.S.I.N.E” and were considered the most effective gang to counter Nazi violence, working to instill fear in their opposition.
glad to hear that not everyone in france has been either a bigot or ignoring injustice